- Ants are normally 2 to 7 mm long.
- Ants can be brown , black, or red.
- Ants can have wings, but the the wings fall off.
- The scientific name is Hymenoptera Formicidae.
- Ants have three parts to their body and ants have narrow
waists and elbowed antennae.
- Ant's habitat are usually located in the soil near the house
foundation and other protected places.
- Ants eat honeydew and sweets, meats, veggies,and other
- The ants life cycle is egg, larva , pupa , and adult.
- Worker ants live up to 7 -10 years if no one steps on it.
- A queen can live up to 10-20 years.
- Ants are pests and can also be beneficial because the help
- Other things I learned about my insect is there are thirty
-five thousand kinds of ants.
- Ants sleep for 7 hours a day.
- Ants are important in life, they help plants and eat other
If you want to know more about ants check this