Old Houses of Needham

 

 

 

 

Fuller House | Townsend House | 2nd Fuller House | Tolman Gay House | Hearthstone Farm | Bird House | Hawes-Newell House | Lewis House | Ebenezer McIntosh House | Nathan McIntosh House | Whitney House |Ezra Fuller House | Mills House | Little Red School House | Needham Historical Society | Luther Morse

The Captain Robert Fuller House 1735
46 Burrill Lane

In 1735 Captain Fuller gave his first house to his son and moved it down the hill to its present location at the corner of Forest Street and Burrill Lane.

Then Captain Fuller built his new house on the site of his old house, at the top of the hill.

 

Julie Likel Minarski and Kathleen Martell
Needham Public Schools, Needham MA
June 2006